Sunday 18 November 2012

Breaking Dawn - Part II, movie review

I went to see the Breaking Dawn, Part II yesterday, which I've been looking forward to since I saw the first part last year. I didn't quite know what to expect, well of course I've read the books, but as you know that not always what happens in the movie. And actually I was just happy to see the conclusion and have it all wrapped up.

So without further ado, I saw the movie and was completely blown away. This movie is sooooo good! It has easily become my favourite of them all, and I'm going to use a word I never thought I was going to use on a Twilight movie: Epic! Yeah, I really think it was an epic conclusion to the saga, and it really wrapped it up very nicely.

But I won't say anything about it, because I wouldn't want to spoil it for those who haven't yet seen it. I'd just say, that if you're in doubt about whether you want to see this last part, I definitely think you should. It's really worth it.
I do think there were some minor flaws in it, mostly technical ones which I think was a shame. I mean, with that much time to make it, and such a huge budget, they could at least have fixed these things. But anyway, they didn't ruin the awesomeness of this movie!

And with this movie, it's nice to see the franchise come to an end in this wonderful way.


Next stop will be The Hobbit: An unexpected journey! Yay!

No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)