Thursday 7 February 2013

Swoon Thursday (2) - Divergent



SWOON is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


I just finished Divergent last night (yeah, I know I'm way behind), but nonetheless Four made me totally swoon. If you haven't yet read the book, this may be a bit spoilery.


Divergent (Divergent, #1)

“I have something I need to tell you," he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
"That's sensible of you," I say, smiling too. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something."
I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.
"Maybe I'm already sure," he says, "and I just don't want to frighten you."
I laugh a little. "Then you should know better."
"Fine," he says. "Then I love you.” 


*Sigh* I think Four has just secured himself a spot as my new book boyfriend. 

Who has made you swoon this week? Leave a link below, or just leave the quote in the comment below.


4 comments:

  1. Great swoon. I am loving Four, and am in the middle of Insurgent now.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Insurgent, I hope I'll get to read it soon.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. *fans herself* Wow. I think... I think I'm in love. Why have I not read this series yet?! That little excerpt has been the best reason I've seen yet to read Divergent/Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is a really good reason. I would definitely recommend this book, 'cause it's amazing!

      Delete