Friday 30 August 2013

1 Year Blogoversary!

So it's a year ago today that I started blogging! I almost can't believe it. So much has happened since then, and I've learnt so much about blogging and books. And I've met a lot of amazing bloggers!

A big THANK YOU to all my followers, I heart everyone of you. Everytime I get a new follower I do a little happy dance. Seriously. And everytime someone leaves a comment I'm so excited, arms flailing and everything. There are actually someone who reads what I write! And then there were these bloggers who said they really liked my blog! Whoaa!  Okay, enough with the exclamation marks. !!! Yeah, as you can see everyone of you means a lot to me, and makes me want to keep blogging, because I love to talk about books. And you keep following even in those periods (and there have been many and long ones) where I didn't blog at all. So thank you, thank you!
I would have loved to do a giveaway, but it'll have to wait a bit, because I'm a bit low on money due to buying school books and stuff. But I will do one some time as a thank you to all you amazing followers.

Source
I haven't blogged as much as I had hoped this past year. When I started blogging it was my intention to post reviews regularly, but that didn't really happen. In just the last couple of weeks I haven't even written one post! The reason is that the last year has been a bit up and down for me. I hope to change that, so I'll be blogging and commenting a lot more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you can get back to blogging as much as you want and things stay up instead of up and down!

    ReplyDelete