Sunday 11 August 2013

A to Z book survey

Jamie over at The Perpetual Page-Turner made this fun A to Z book survey, and I thought I'd join in.

AtoZsurvey

Author you’ve read the most books from:
Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Best Sequel Ever:
I think that would be The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa. I love this series, but that book was simply amazing!

Currently Reading:
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.

Drink of Choice While Reading:
II don't really drink anything while I read. Too busy reading. 

E-reader or Physical Book?
Psysical book! But I do love my E-reader too.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School: 
Jase from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. 

Hidden Gem Book:
Speechless by Hannah Harrington.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Making this blog and joining Goodreads. It was so nice to meet other people who love books as much as I do, and that I can gush about books with.

Just Finished:
The Selection by Kiera Cass.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Horror books and zombie books. They just freak me out!

Longest Book You’ve Read:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (924 pages).

Major book hangover because of:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I think it took me about a week before I could even look at another book.

Number of Bookcases You Own:
Two, both tall ones.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. My all-time favorite book.

Preferred Place To Read:
My chair in the living room - under my blanket.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read: 
Ahh, this is a difficult one. I love quotes from books and I have many favorite ones, but if I have to choose one that gives me all the feels from a book it'd be this: “I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard.” - If I Stay by Gayle Forman. 
Also this quote: "I do, Augustus. I do." - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Right in the feels.

Reading Regret: 
Not really any reading regrets, but I do kind of regret not joining Goodreads before I did.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series): 
Unbreakable series by Elizabeth Norris. Actually, there's only to books in the series, but I really need to read that last one!

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Anna and the French Kiss, If I Stay and Slammed.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. 

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others: 
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Just give me the book already!!
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead.

Worst Bookish Habit:
Umm.. being super careful with my books, bordering on OCD?

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book: 
Anna and the French Kiss.

Your latest book purchase:
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I loved this book and can't wait to re-read it.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Clockwork Princess. I couldn't stop reading, and I had to know how it ended. I think was around two or three when I finished.

No comments:

Post a comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave a comment below :)